“…it’s obvious (that Jeff) has been doing this awhile and has a passion for teaching, and finding effective ways to prepare students. While there was an incredible amount of information crammed into a week’s time, the way the program/class was designed, presented and organized, and the methods Jeff used and encouraged us to utilize to prepare for the exam, were a huge help. It was one of the better classes I have taken, and one that I actually enjoyed – which makes learning that much easier.” - Brian L. Wayne County Airport Authority
Power Trainers: For those in the aviation industry that want to become more effective leaders.
Are you providing the most up-to-date information in an impactful way to your adult learners?
What you will get:
- Effective preparation and selecting the right blend of instructional tools
- How adults learn and how it’s completely different than high school
- Introduction to using audience response systems, and effective use of games
- Incorporating scenario based training into your existing programs
- Use of presentational aids, media and slide design, and workbook design
- Handling disaster when it all goes wrong
- The Secret of the aviation management industry’s top trainer
Airport Security Course for Part 139 Personnel: Can you predict and prevent future threats? … Yes, you can.
This course represents a unique opportunity for operations and maintenance personnel to learn the best practices and procedures to predict and prevent future threats.
What you will learn:
- Airfield patrol techniques used by professional security officers and police officers to detect suspicious activities and anomalies before they can become serious issues
- TSA inspection hot buttons – learn what the inspectors look for so you can spot the problems before they do
- ICAO security audit guidance from the perspective of airport operations and maintenance personnel – learn what 188 countries from around the world know about securing an airport
- Who’s who in airport security; there are many players including TSA, airport management, airline management, Customs and Border Protection, the FBI, DEA, ATF, and others
- Information from a special presentation on behavioral assessment and early warning signs of danger
- The ins and outs of the various layers of security, including the areas you probably never think about until it’s too late
- Incident command response to terrorist incidents, including a special segment addressing first responders to terrorism that discusses specific existing and future threats, plus a special presentation by a former TSA Bomb Appraisal Officer